Blog search🍩

Friday, March 4, 2016

IML IN MY BINDER


      Hey Guys, here is A new series in my blog, IML, In My Life it shows what my life is like. Here is my School binder.

When having pockets, It is better to go simple than to go all out 
with word art and decorating. 
It makes your binder look "clean"

Here is the front. 
sometimes less is more and like I said before,
keep it simple you don't want 
it to be "dirty"

Here is another picture :]

 This picture shows a pocket where 

I sticky- Noted some quotes it is simple but cute.


Here is my pencil case. Stick with plain pencils.
 In the end you don't want to be that person who totally redos their school supplies because they "don't like it ''
 Make sure your binder is also functioning fine 
It is a binder don't just have it for decoration.
Those are my tips. Im sorry i have been gone for so long I was on a break. 
see ya,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment