Blog search🍩

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Decor for free

       Decor for free what's this about? Well, I saw all these Pinterest pictures of what I wanted my room to be. Well, those people probably sent about 1000,00,0,0,0,9,9,9000 dollars on that room. I saw all the rooms with walking closets that have decor that you can't even find! That's the story of my life.Well in the past four years I've done about 15 decor flips in my room And today I realized that I had so much stuff that I had overflowing closets and nowhere to actually put my clothes. Well I gathered up all my decor and I well didn't know what to do with it.
  I used what I had by putting all those raggedy old blanket that are the most comfortable things in the world and I made my room not what I wanted it to be but what I had then I began to like it because it was what I began to like. And I had my target Cristmas lights and my home goods blankets and my target blankets and my IKEA  furniture and occasionally random stuff I picked up locally. The fact is use what you have and you realize that you have enough to make your room what you want to. It doesn't have to be that dream room it doesn't even have to look good it's your room make it what you want to be.
  This holiday season make sure to spread kindness every time you think about this blog I want you to do something nice to someone who needs it that's what the holidays are about



More blogs coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment